We are currently looking for a Commercial Sales Support to join a leading Cell Biology and Immunology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Commercial Sales Support you will be responsible for providing a consultative sales service to academic clients across the industry to drive growth, whilst building a strong sales process foundation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commercial Sales Support will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will speak with academic clients across UK, Ireland and Scandinavia, understanding their research and providing technical expertise to ensure an understanding of client requirements.
2. You will identify new business and cross selling opportunities, in addition to handling inbound enquiries from existing accounts.
3. As the Commercial Sales Support, you will have a high level of customer interaction in order to drive sales and increase revenue from the company portfolio.
4. You will build a strong foundation to sales process including quote generation, routine ordering and market/competitor analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Sales Support we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry
2. A keen interest and demonstrated enthusiasm for pursuing a career in Life Science sales
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Immunoassays including flow cytometry, ELISA, Western Blot
Key Words: Immunology | Cell biology | Flow Cytometry | ELISA | Western Blot | Antibody | Reagent | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Market Analysis | Competitor Analysis | Sales Process | CRM | Order Processing | Commercial | Business |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Saunders
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635488
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th September 2021
- Expires: 25th October 2021