A fast growth start-up making its mark in the sustainability industry has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join its team. This is a varied role including arranging updates to the website, PR, arranging photo shoots, liaising with agency partners and getting the team ready for panels and talks. You'll be proactive, a self starter, good with people and have some experience already either working for a brand, start up or in an agency. The office is in Oxford, but you have the option to work from home too.
This is initially a fixed term contract with the potential to be made permanent.
- You have previous experience in a marketing support role
- You are social media savvy, knowing how to manage social media platforms and are probably familiar with tools to schedule or tool to create assets
- You love the written word and love writing yourself and do so with a twinkle of humour that makes people want to engage with you
- Have some basic paid social and search media experience
- Experience managing a website or sending out newsletters are welcome
- Experience of photo and video editing
- You are like us; passionate about climate change, animals welfare and food. You have a finger on the pulse when it comes to culture and current affairs too.
- Bonus points if you have worked in a start up or dabbled in some type of journalism, a blogger, or in influencer marketing
- A resourceful self starter
- Create punchy creative copy, image and video content for social and web
- Monitor and respond to engagement with us or relevant news off our page in a timely manner
- Build relationships with followers, journalists, influencers and industry professionals
- Establish a consistent posting schedule across all social channels, including web blogs
- Be geeky about the analytics as a tool to grow follower count and engagement across all social channels
- Coordinate campaigns with the wider teams and agency partners
- Monitor the success of campaigns, analyse, report and track community and social media data
- Stay up to date with current industry, cultural tech trends and competitors
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary.
- Brand spanking new HQ.
- Yearly bonus.
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- Investing in your personal development.
- Being part of a high energy and fun team.
- Fun events throughout the year.
- Endless dinner party job talk stories
- Free snacks!
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7008
- Posted: 24th September 2021
- Expires: 22nd October 2021