Biomarker & Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
£25 per hour PAYE / £30 per hour UMB – In scope
12 Month Temporary Contract
CPL Life Sciences are looking for a Biomarker & Bioanalysis Senior Scientist in the Cambridge Area to join an organization focused on development of life-changing medicines within the pharmaceutical industry. The successful applicant will display scientific creativity, outstanding leadership, technical proficiency, and independence throughout.
The main purpose of the role is to focus on leading interactions and interpretation of bioanalysis and biomarker data. Developing methods, design, perform, identify and solving problems to support in vitro/ in vivo toxicology and PK/PD studies to achieve project team objectives.
· Identify new approaches and technologies to improve our ability to support projects
· Build awareness of current scientific development relevant to a particular area of pathology biomarker and / or bioanalytical science.
· Responsible for ensuring your own experiments are recorded accurate and deliver high quality scientific results to agreed completion dates for several concurrent studies.
· Aid in vitro and in vivo scientists to ensure appropriate samples are taken to define the biomarker or candidate drug.
· Contribute to the identification and evaluation of contract research organisations and method transfer as required.
· Contribute to projects through scientific meetings and presentations.
· BS or MS in a relevant field of science (biomarker and/ or bioanalysis) with 3 years minimum work experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or academic research laboratory.
· Understanding and knowledgeable of a wide range of analytical techniques e.g., ligand binding and biomarker expertise, immunoassays, liquid cytometry, PCR, flow cytometry, and mass spectrometry.
· Knowledgeable of large and small molecule bioanalysis LC/MS
· Experience of biofluid and tissue sample analysis
Please apply within or for more information please contact email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Amy Goddard
- Reference: JO-2109-476990
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 24th September 2021
- Expires: 22nd October 2021