CK Group Technical are recruiting for a EHS Coordinator to join a long established global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a very wide range of indications (human and animal). This is a two year fixed time role based near Guildford and Woking.
Your main duties will be:
- EHS management
- Provide advice and recommendations to employees on matters of EHS to ensure compliance with UK EHS legislation and Corporate Requirements.
- Participate in the creation, development and maintenance of EHS documentation such as SOPs and Risk assessments.
- Ensure all incidents, near misses and accidents are recorded, investigated and filed
- Undertake EHS inspections in all areas of the site.
- Participate in Corporate EHS audits and Regulatory (HSE or Environment Agency) visits
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
-Knowledge and experience in advising on matters of Environment, Health and Safety in a practical setting is essential.
-Knowledge of EHS regulatory environment is essential.
-Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent)at Grade 4/C or above, including English and Math\'s
-National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH)
For more information or to apply for this EHS Coordinator position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref 51743.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK (OR IF THE ROLE IS NOT IN THE UK, STATE SPECIFI)
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51743
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th September 2021
- Expires: 22nd October 2021