CK Technical are recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading, global, research and development based pharmaceutical company.
This role is located in Hatfield. The site is easily commutable from Stevenage and North London.
Utilities Engineer Role:
· Ensure documentation and data are completed to statutory, H&S and GxP standards.
· Control of service contracts and providers to ensure maintenance activities are undertaken according to plan.
· Fault finding and issue resolution where other parts of the engineering team need additional support.
· Continuous Improvement activities within area of responsibility.
· Assessment of critical spares requirements, reviewing supply and storage needs.
· Reactive maintenance: recovery from equipment failures, including investigations.
· Manage contractors for specific maintenance and throughout project activities.
· The optimisation of plant/equipment by implementing condition-based maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Excellent verbal and written English skills.
· Understanding of electrical Installations.
· Educated to \'A\' level standard or equivalent.
· Served a Mechanical City & Guilds apprenticeship or equivalent.
· Engineering qualifications in Mechanical Engineering HNC/HND or equivalent.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Utilities Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50921.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50921
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th September 2021
- Expires: 22nd October 2021