CK Group are recruiting for a Safety Writing Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company in a remote based contract role for an initial 12-month period. Role Inside IR35.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work on benefit-risk assessments, safety risk management strategies, safety signal assessments, regulatory submissions, aggregate reports, and publications.
- Lead preparation of Patient Safety and Medical Management deliverables, including planning, contributing to analysis strategy, writing, which include DSUR, SMR, PSUR, SSAR, RMP, PAER, SRM Strategy document, regulatory responses, submission documents, relevant and other regulatory/safety annual reports.
- Perform literature review and summary of literature for AR, RMP, epidemiology, product renewals, safety evaluations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating in the planning, preparation, and review of epidemiologic/scientific manuscripts, abstracts, posters for submission
- Preparing ECMS templates to be compliant for regulatory submissions globally and act as ECMS superuser to provide guidance for Patient Safety and Medical Management
- Developing strategies for data searches in support of document preparation
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in Life Science with experience in pharmacovigilance, medical writing (including working with vendors), clinical safety or clinical development
- Competent in knowledge and understanding of applicable regulations in pharmacovigilance and clinical development
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51739.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51739
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021