CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Regulatory Affairs to join a leading pharmaceutical company. Ideally the candidate will be able to attend their site in Zurich on occasion, but this role can also be fully remote. The position is offered for a 6 month contract initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide regional regulatory expertise for assigned development and /or life cycle management projects within the therapeutic area of responsibility
- Support centrally approved products
- Provide regulatory support to Regulatory Leads regarding development submissions.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing and occasionally leads regional strategies to maximize regulatory approvals
- Providing regional strategic and tactical advice and guidance to teams to achieve timely and efficient conduct of development programs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc. Advanced scientific related degree preferred, or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- Considerable experience within the pharmaceutical industry and including direct experience in regulatory affairs in development and /or post-marketing phases
- P referred experience in managing multiple filings; or managing multiple programs in closely related development area; expertise in the EU region (as relevant to role) with global involvement also preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top 10 pharmaceutical company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51729 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51729
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021