CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician - ELISA Kits to join a Leading supplier of tests for the food industry at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established company that develop and manufacture test kits and assays to a growing international customer base.
This role is located outside of Nottingham with close links to the M1.
Production Technician - ELISA Kits Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Produce diagnostic kits and assays in accordance to GMP and current quality standards including the preparation of coated microwell plates and the preparation of diagnostic reagents.
- Complete quality controlled forms (Batch Manufacturing Record) paperwork in their entirety in a neat and readable manner and actively participate in the QC analysis of all diagnostic kits.
- Prepare microbiology culture media and participate in microbiological techniques such as cell enumeration and basic confirmatory tests
The ideal candidate for this role will have :
- A levels or a BSc in a relevant science subject.
- Some experience of a laboratory environment preferred and awareness of GLP, GMP
- A willingness to learn, to deliver good quality product and be able to work well in a team.
For more information or to apply for this Production Technician - ELISA Kits position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51735.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51735
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021