CK Group are recruiting for 2 Analytical Chemists to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
The Analytical Chemist roles will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
£15.95 per hour Umbrella.
Analytical Chemist Role:
- Perform data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision (i.e., data collection and organization).
- Operate laboratory equipment with minimal supervision - have basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Execute experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carries out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identify problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results.
- Communicate data and results in technical memos/reports.
- BSc/ MSc degree (or equivalent) and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with HPLC, dissolution, pipetting, weighing and GMP would be preferred.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51728.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51728
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021