We are currently looking for a Assay Development Group Leader to join a growing Diagnostics company based in the Cheshire area. As the Assay Development Group Leader you will be responsible for managing a team and developing molecular biology assays for diagnostic use.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assay Development Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Consulting and providing expertise regarding optimising assays such as PCR and NGS. This includes optimising Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to find solutions for technical issues.
2. Delivering optimised assays and System Integration processes for Design Transfer and Performance Evaluation at a system level.
3. As a Assay Development Group Leader, you will ensure there is planning and report of studies regarding Automation, Design Transfer and Validation of diagnostics to ISO 13485.
4. Planning activities and strategic improvements of the Assay Development team including resource planning, cross functional collaboration and project planning.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assay Development Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree BSc/MSc a life sciences subject such as Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics etc...
2. Proven industry experience in molecular biology diagnostics and working in accordance to ISO13485.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with assay development with NGS or PCR as well as previous management experience.
Key Words: ISO13485 / Molecular Biology / Molecular Diagnostics / Diagnostics / Cheshire / Team Lead / Group Lead / Management / PCR / NGS / Next Generation Sequencing / Assay Development / Design Transfer / Assay Optimisation / Assay / System Integration
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635490
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021