CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months. You must be able to go on site for minimum 3 days a week.
Daily £425 Umbrella. This role is INSCOPE of IR35
Global Study Manager Role:
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of clinical studies ensuring quality and compliance.
- You will contribute to the development of study documents as appropriate.
- Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements and clinical trial applications.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors.
- Provide input to data management documents and interface with data management representatives and sites.
- University degree / Bachelor?s degree, preferably in medical or biological science.
- 2-3 years clinical trial experience is required.
- Experience of working with and delivering through strategic partners and 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP principles.
- You will be team orientated with the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple tasks and deliverables.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Please quote reference 51725.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51725
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2021
- Expires: 21st October 2021