Role: Senior Project Scientist
Location: Northwest London
CPL Life Sciences is working with a company dedicated to providing the public with high-quality treatments which contribute to the life improvement of the public. Our client specialises in the development of plasma-derived products for the purpose of treating coagulation disorders, immunology conditions and critical care.
The successful candidate will contribute to the downstream research and development process through project management, by approving, reviewing and reporting studies as well as managing and providing support to project teams.
- Develop and optimise new methods for processes and/or analytical methods.
- Design and plan experimental studies compliant with GLP/GMP/SLP as required.
- Collaborate with external and internal customers and suppliers.
- Provide expert advice on any or all; products, processes; analytical methods; pathogen safety.
- Support activities in production, QC, QA, regulatory, marketing and clinical as required.
- Contribute to the compliance status of the company through the change control process; QR investigations; audit support; GLP activities etc.
- Contribute to the regulatory activities through understanding and support of product licences and licence variations; annual product review etc.
- Provide expert support to the department with presentations, training etc.
- Recruit Project Scientists and Research Scientists andScientists.
- Experience in downstream processing.
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience leading or managing projects.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Georgia Mouzouridou
- Reference: JO-2109-475637
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd September 2021
- Expires: 20th October 2021