Role: Clinical Trial Manager
Location: London-hybrid working, 1-2 days per week
CPL Life Sciences is working with a leading global research-driven pharmaceutical company striving to supply the best possible medicines to protect the health and wellbeing of their patients. Our client is looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager who will be assisting in trials around infectious disease, haematology, womens health pain, CNS disorders and oncology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing insourced or outsourced studies including all operational aspects of assigned phase I IV clinical trial(s), whilst ensuring patient safety, data quality and integrity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Assisting with study activities including study start-up, closeout, and completion of Trial Master File.
- Overseeing negotiation of site CTAs in conjunction with the Legal Department and CRO/contracts vendor.
- Resourcing requirements (time, financial manpower) for study within agreed-upon parameters and milestones.
- Delegating and managing tasks and responsibilities to other team members assigned to the study.
- Providing review and input of selected study clinical documents (protocol, operational plans, monitoring plans, monitoring visit reports, etc) based on SOP, ICH/GCP guidelines and with a patient-centric view.
- Planning and conducting study-related meetings including investigator meetings and ad boards.
- Participating in SOP development as a reviewer of local or global documents.
- Supporting development and improvement of departmental and company procedures and shares best industry practices.
- Mentoring project team members regarding project activities.
- Travelling up to 20% including possible international travelling.
- Life Sciences degree.
- Minimum 4 years of clinical research experience.
- 2 years of experience leading clinical studies.
- Global experience of drug development ideally obtained in a biotech/pharma setting.
This is a great role for any Clinical Study Specialist with Project/Trial Management experience looking to work for an exciting global business in the clinical research space. If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Georgia Mouzouridou
- Reference: JO-2109-476576
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd September 2021
- Expires: 20th October 2021