We have a brand new opportunity available with a growing pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands for a Project Group Leader.
As the Project Group Leader you will be responsible for for the day-to-day management of all Pharma Services\' customers, to coordinate all aspects of customer projects through the entire life cycle of the project and to oversee a team of Project staff who are responsible for a portfolio of projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Group Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Recruit, train and monitor performance of reporting staff, supporting, mentoring and coaching individuals to achieve highly effective levels of project management. Monitor performance and workload within the reporting team and effect change where necessary to ensure each individual\'s contribution to the project and customer is managed to the highest possible standard.
2. Ensure customer specific requirements are met and communicated to all relevant disciplines. Ensure that all customer contact, oral and written is carried out professionally by reporting staff in order to develop and maintain good working relationships with each customer.
3. Maintain awareness of and as necessary, assist in the monitoring and control of client financial accounts. Track and report on both internal & customer metrics/KPIs. Support Business Development and Quality by presenting at audits, customer meetings and workshops, as required.
4.Coordinate and/or participate in business review meetings for key customers as necessary which may involve setting agendas and helping to prepare and deliver presentations. Deal with customer complaints escalated by reporting staff involving relevant Managers and Site Head as appropriate.
5. Liaise with other departments to identify and improve cross-departmental processes and working relationships. Support cross-divisional initiatives pertaining to customer specific business projects and the key business area.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Group Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences focussed discipline. In addition, you will be expected to have gained significant experience working within the pharmaceutical sector.
2. Proven industry experience with project management, line management, and developing client relationships. Proven ability to demonstrate knowledge of the regulatory framework governing development and commercialisation of pharmaceutical products.
3. We are looking for a effective communication skills, the ability to mentor and coach, the ability to be a positive role model and process improvement.
Key Words: Project Management | Pharmaceutical | Line Management | Team Leader | Group Leader
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5635491
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd September 2021
- Expires: 20th October 2021