This is a predominantly lab-based role involved in the purification and in-process quality testing of raw materials and finished goods.
The ideal candidate will have a strong proven track record in purification techniques such as affinity, size exclusion and ion exchange chromatography, together with a working knowledge of protein purity testing techniques.
* Purification of antibodies from cell culture supernatants and serums
* Basic Troubleshooting in protein purifications
* In Process testing using spectrophotometer and gel electrophoresis techniques
* Writing and maintaining SOPs
Post-graduation experience in an industrial or academic lab
* Working knowledge and experience in purification of proteins using chromatographic techniques
* Good level of scientific numeracy and problem solving ability.
* Attention to detail
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Expertise in Antibody handling and manipulation starting from cell culture of monoclonal antibodies
* Experience working in an industrial environment
Minimum BSc in a Biological Sciences related subject
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161250
- Posted: 22nd September 2021
- Expires: 20th October 2021