Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Trial Scientist to join a growing biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 12 months.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Clinical Trial Scientist will include:
- Developing a sound understanding of the science and medicine related to an indication and trial and performing literature searches as needed to keep knowledge up to date
- Managing deliverables such as clinical trial protocol and related documents such as the ICF, study committee charters, study guidelines/instructions, PD code list, subject narratives, and the CSR
- Providing input into and reviews cross-functional trial documents such as the SAP, ESP requirements and specifications, monitoring guidelines, data review manual
- Participating in discussions with external experts
- Performing data review and medical monitoring during the conduct of the trial
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing scientific input into responses for IRBs/ECs and HAs
- Coordinating/managing the study committees
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD, Pharm D, MSc or equivalent university degree in life or health sciences
- Previous experience in working experience in clinical development, in a contract research organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical company
- Experience/Knowledge in the filed of kidney diseases and/or autoimmune diseases is desirable
- Previous experience in either the planning, set-up, conduct, closing, and reporting of phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective is an asset
- Previous experience in either the planning, set-up, conduct, closing, and reporting of phase II and III clinical studies from a scientific perspective (candidate with clinical trial experience is preferred)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51714 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51714
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st September 2021
- Expires: 19th October 2021