We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapeutics company based in the London area. As the Senior Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading the development and production of an exiting product pipeline of cancer therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will autonomously design and implement studies for the product pipeline, using a variety of techniques including cell based and immunological assays to overcome challenges to the projects progress.
2. You will lead the research for significant and highly technical projects from concept to completion, working closely with immune cells.
3. As the Senior Process Development Scientist, you will support with Technology Transfer responsibilities working to scale, standardise processes before transfer, in addition to supporting GMP manufacturing compliance.
4. You will participate in Lab Management, supervision of junior staff and the creation of SOP\'s.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a relevant life science subject e.g. Cell and Gene Therapy, Bioprocessing, Immunology
2. Proven Process Development industry experience in a Bioprocess environment at pilot plant or larger scale.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cell therapies and use of immune cells e.g. T-Cells
Key Words: Process Development | Up Scaling | MSAT | Cell Therapies | Cell Therapy | Immune Cells | T-Cell | B-Cell | Upstream Processing | USP | Bioreactor | Manufacturing | CMC | Pilot Plant |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635481
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st September 2021
- Expires: 19th October 2021