Our client is a well-established organisation and has an immediate vacancy for a Validation Scientist to work within the manufacturing facilities based in the Birkenhead / Liverpool area.
The role involves
- Working in compliance to the quality management system,
- Co-ordinating and executing the validation and re-qualification of facilities, processes and equipment,
- Reviewing and updating validation procedures for equipment and facilities
- Establishing and maintaining Validation Plans, as applicable
- Preparing draft reports of validation and testing activities
- Assisting with performing and maintaining health and safety activities
- Maintaining records of assignments for project audit purposes
- Participating in audits by customers and regulatory authorities
- Carrying out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Reviewing and updating existing standard operating procedures
- Supporting colleagues within the team on testing related activities
To succeed in this role, the candidate will have the following:
- BSc in Science discipline or similar.
- Ability to manage short and long-term projects
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
The successful candidate will have a strong awareness of all matters relating to environment, health, safety and quality, thereby ensuring compliance with company good practice and industry regulations.
Skills: phases of the validation process (including IQ's, OQ's and PQ's). Understanding of cGMP,
CAPA, Quality Management System, validation,
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: HA06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 19th October 2021
- Expires: 2nd November 2021