A global Material R&D Organisation based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Materials Scientist with experience in computer modelling to join their busy Technical Team.
This is a permanent role, paying £30-38,000.
- Using laboratory data to build digital models to allow real world predictions and recommendations to be made
- Modelling changes in compositions/formulations and processing on end product properties
- Manipulating modelling programmes - changing sub routines, basic coding (FORTRAN), etc.
- Providing technical support to Department Managers to allow decisions to be made from models
- Strong scientific educational background - materials science / chemistry / related
- Experience operating and manipulating/coding computer modelling software for material R&D purposes
- Experience generating material science lab data advantageous - e.g. lab testing, material processing, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161977
- Updated: 8th October 2021
- Expires: 5th November 2021