Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team.
- Contribute to the creation and submission of regulatory documents, particularly to those associated with clinical trials, and ensure these are presented in a timely manner to the regulatory agencies
- Gather all regulatory documents needed for applications and ensure that a record of it is kept
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation support.
- Support regional regulatory pre-filing activities.
- Ensure that all procedures adhere to Regulatory guidelines
- Maintain an active awareness of EU and EEMEa Regulatory legislation
- Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have CTA and EU affiliate experience.
- Exposure of Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information, please contact me on 01727 817600 or email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32160
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Updated: 27th September 2021
- Expires: 25th October 2021