CK Group are recruiting for 2 Global Safety Medical Director?s to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £67.76 per hour PAYE/ £90.04 per hour Umbrella ? role is inside IR35
Global Safety Medical Director Role:
- Validate safety signals and lead safety signal assessments
- Develop and maintain Core Safety Information (core data sheet, core risks in informed consent forms, etc.)
- Prepare/review core and regional risk management plans including additional risk minimization measures
- Prepare/review safety sections of periodic aggregate reports
- Provide safety input to protocols, statistical analysis plans, and clinical study reports
- Prepare/review safety sections of new drug applications and other regulatory filings
- MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
- 4 or more years of industry pharmacovigilance (PV) experience and completion of an accredited medical or surgical residency Or Clinical experience in either an accredited academic setting or private practice (including hospital based) setting.
- Product safety in the bio/pharmaceutical industry or regulatory agency
- Previous management and/or mentoring experience
- Experience in the study/research and/or treatment of Oncology disease states
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Global Safety Medical Director role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Please quote reference 51660.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51660
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th September 2021
- Expires: 13th October 2021