Role: Recruitment Coordinator
Duration: 9 Months
Rate: 20 p/hour (PAYE)
Location: Remote (possible office time from January, London)
CPL Life Sciences are currently working with a leading technology company who focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. They require multiple Recruitment Co-Ordinators to join on a contract basis in the upcoming weeks.
Services to be performed:
- Scheduling phone, video-conference and in-person interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers and arranging candidate travel as required
- Leveraging recruiting and HR systems to update candidate records, post jobs, pull reports, confirm new hires and more.
- Providing prompt follow-up to candidates, including status updates via phone and email.
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Coordinating and scheduling post-interview debrief meetings.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills.
- Adept at learning new software and web-based tools.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Daniel Mooney
- Reference: JO-2109-476211
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th September 2021
- Expires: 13th October 2021