An opportunity has arisen for a enthusiastic Life Science graduate / Technician with molecular biology experience to work as part of a small team based on the boarder of Buck/Milton Keynes.
No two days will be the same as you get involved in all elements of the business.
Qualification and Experience
- BSc, MSc in Biology, Molecular Biology or similar discipline
- A minimum of 1 year experience in biology laboratory with good knowledge of GLP and GMP.
- Experience in preparing reagents for assay development
- Experience in QA/QC
- Experience of PCR technologies
The successful applicant will be supporting team of biologists, and also will be working alongside research scientists.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and initiative
- The ability to work accurately
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexible attitude and willing to learn new techniques
- Good team player
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
All applicants must be able eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: RMK16
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 15th September 2021
- Expires: 13th October 2021