CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Project Manager to join an independent, contract research laboratory supporting the pharmaceutical and biotech industries at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a GLP compliant laboratory providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology and other services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
This role is located in central Nottingham.
Junior Project Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Serve as the primary project contact with the client, ensuring efficient and timely project status reporting. You will be the key driver for monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics.
- Provide the first point of contact for external Client support and manage internal and external relationships
- Define the Client deliverables and Client expectations (in conjunction with the Client) and ensure that Client service expectations are met by providing visibility of agreed deliverables, tracking and monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s) required to get the project back on track and providing excellent communication (internal and external).
- Manage internal and external relationships and monitor and report (internal and external) project progress and performance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field with experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or contract research industries.
- Ideally experience in Histology and IHC (immunohistochemistry) as well as having a client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, self motivation and the ability to work well under pressure.
For more information or to apply for this Junior Project Manager position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51573
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51573
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021