CK Group are recruiting for two Laboratory Analysts to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Maidenhead initially on a contract basis for 6 months. There is strong potential of the roles being longer term.
Between £12-16.78 per hour Umbrella
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- ? Carry out testing as a highly skilled analyst of all laboratory samples for raw materials, chemistry bulk product or microbiological testing to requirements of methods, pharmacopoeias, company specifications or protocols.
- ? Maintain a specialism in either microbiology or chemistry to ensure the minimum team qualification capability is maintained. Identify needs for continuous professional development to maintain qualified skills.
- ? Execute the daily testing and verification activities for the laboratory as per the plan provided by the QC Lead Analyst or QC Team Manager to meet the site 6-day end-to-end testing targets.
- ? Prepare and check analytical data accurately, upholding strong standards of data integrity and driving continuous improvement to simplify and improve working practices.
- ? Take a supporting role in verifying the quality and accuracy of analytical results to determines if the material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria. Ensure valid, precise and accurate results are released to customers.
- BSc degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or related subject.
- Proficient knowledge of either a chromatography technique, UV or IR spectroscopy or microbiology (pour plating and counting, environmental monitoring and filtration, identification).
- Laboratory experience in an industrial setting is highly preferred.
- You will have an awareness of basic GMP principles and how they protect the consumer.
- You will have excellent planning and organisational skills and be able to plan and organise own work.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51655.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51655
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021