CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist on behalf of an industry leading contract testing laboratory, to be based at their site in Redcar on a permanent basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to join chemical & analytical teams who are responsible for delivery of high quality analytical services for a broad range of clients across many different industry sectors. These services include, but are not limited to, providing analytical data, investigative services and solutions to customer problems, as well as REACH & Regulatory compliance support.
As an Analyst your principal accountability will be the provision of project specific analyses using established methods and the reporting of results in accordance with Quality Standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sample preparation and carrying out analysis according to established methods or developing methods under supervision.
- Providing written reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet customer requirements.
You will specialise in one of the following areas:
- Regulatory testing, primarily using EU and FDA food contact compliance methods
- GC-MS, GC-FID, HPLC, LC-MS and NMR.
- IR, UV, Raman, Light Microscopy & Electron Microscopy, particle sizing, ICP, IC, XRD and CHN.
This role would be ideally suited to a candidate with a BSc (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry or another relevant science subject who has a good understanding of chemistry & analytical techniques
Industry experience is not essential as training will be provided.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51296.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 51296
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021