*Full time Hours
* Experience of:-Verifying onco-haematology prescriptions
* Able to use Chemocare
* Providing expert advice to clinical staff on onco-haematology pharmacy issues including clinical, funding, and prescribing issues.
* Counselling onco-haematology on their supportive treatments.
* Working in a hospital aseptic unit manufacturing chemotherapy, including pre and in process and final checking of chemotherapy doses
It is desirable that you hold either a Postgraduate Diploma or have a proven level of equivalent experience and are GPhC registered.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J98200
- Posted: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021