CK Group are recruiting for a Trainee Microbiology Technician to join a company that provide scientific and technical support to the food and drink industry worldwide through a wide range of analytical testing and research activities. This position will be based at their site in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Our client offer services from analysis, testing and operational support to knowledge management using their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
This Trainee Microbiology Technician role is located on the outskirts of London in Surrey.
Trainee Technician Role:
Our client are looking for a trainee technician to join their Microbiology department to provide support to the microbiology team by preparing media and documenting waste and keeping the lab environment in a clean and tidy condition.
Your main duties will be:
- Providing technical support to microbiological project work
- Media and equipment preparation
- Maintaining cleanliness of the microbiology laboratory and housekeeping activities
- Performing practical work on research and contract studies
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualifications to A-level standard or equivalent
- Experience of working in a lab would be advantageous but all necessary training would be given
- Good organisational skills, being able to work accurately and within agreed timeframes as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51649 in correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51649
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021