Clinical Project Manager
Salary: up to 65,000 + benefits
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a London based CRO with a primary focus on respiratory research. This role is responsible for the overall conduct of projects and is accountable for the delivery of the project to timelines, within budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Take project lead on assigned projects/clinical studies including vendor management, budget responsibility and management of cross functional timelines from beginning to end.
- Manage the Cross Functional Project Team to the agreed scope, retaining oversight of the overall management of the project including all delegated activities.
- Coordinate the project team to identify and mitigate risks and take a proactive approach to regular risk assessment and issue resolution.
- Primary point of contact with clients from project inception including determining expectations to maintain regular contract as agreed.
- Comply with regulatory, SOPs, ICH-GCP and project requirements.
- Contribute and participate withing on-going development and process improvement of the department and company to support SOP development and implementation.
- Participate in multiple departmental or interdepartmental strategic initiatives under limited supervision.
- Understand, interpret, and explain protocol requirements to others.
- Life sciences degree
- Project management and/or clinical operations experience within Phases 1 and 2.
- Experience of managing a team within a matrix environment
- Good knowledge of eTMF
- Ability to work independently
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2109-476197
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021