We are currently looking for a LIMS Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the LIMS Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the Scientific Functions and IT Department in implementing and optimizing LIMS/Electronic Note Book (ELN)
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the LIMS Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide operational support of the LIMS/ELN system in the laboratory and all equipment applications that interface and interact with the LIMS system
2. Develops, modifies and maintains forms and interfaces for data entry into the LIMS
3. Tracks all LIMS/ELN enhancements, requests using project management tools to ensure project timeliness and completion meet business requirements
4. Work with the scientists to ensure that the LIMS/ELN system is correctly used by the Laboratory personnel and adequate training is being provided
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LIMS Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Bachelor\'s degree within relevant discipline or equivalent laboratory operations or LIMS/ELN administration or equivalent related experience.
2. A good knowledge of SQL and BASIC languages.
3. Ideally familiar with cGLP/GCP and cGMP environments.
Key Words: LIMS, Labware, SQL, Lab, Data, Automation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Michael Shirley
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635178
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th September 2021
- Expires: 11th October 2021