Laboratory Support Technician
Babraham Research Park, Cambridge
Full time, permanent
SRG is delighted to be representing a breakthrough technology company that specialises in synthetic and stem cell biology. They are now looking for a laboratory support technician to join the team to work closely with the scientific research team to ensure that the laboratories are kept to a high standard to minimise the delays for the Scientists.
- Preparation of media, reagents cytokines and in-house aliquots using aseptic techniques to support the ongoing research
- Providing high standard autoclaving as well as washing up services and waste management
- Adhering to all regulatory and QEHS policies and procedures including identifying and reporting any deviation or failures as the happen.
- Follow industry practices such as LEAN, 5S and Kanban to ensure laboratories are fully stocked in a clearly organised manner
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and serviced complying with industry standards.
- Hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline
- Experience in an industrial lab either from a placement year or a commercial environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience with cell culture form academia or industry
- Strong working and practical knowledge of aseptic techniques
If this sounds like you and you are wanting to join an award winning company then please apply with a copy of your CV in word or alternatively reach out for more information - email@example.com 02039379660
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161912
- Posted: 13th September 2021
- Expires: 11th October 2021