CK Group are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager within the Pharmaceutical sector, to join a global and leading UK based pharmaceutical and consumer goods manufacturer, on a permanent basis. Experience in pharmaceutical regulations (FDA, MHRA, GMP) is essential for this role, coupled with strong leadership.
Our client is a contract manufacturing and formulation business providing services mainly to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links.
- Responsible for leading a workforce typically between 50 to 150 colleagues within a manufacturing and/or packing operational area including temporary staff, providing effective communication, development and leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team, engineering, quality and planning to achieve the strategic agenda
- To lead customer and regulatory audits for the factory, owning any resulting action plans
- To ensure quality conformance at all times of product and GMP status to agreed standards
- Drive sustainable continual improvement activity to the required and agreed budgetary levels
- Degree qualified within Science or equivalent
- Experienced leader, skilled at inspiring and driving performance through others
- Strong Pharmaceutical commercial background and familiar working within pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines (FD, MHRA, GMP)
- Ability to influence upwards and across diverse functions
- Understanding of finance and cost management
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51648.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51648
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th September 2021
- Expires: 11th October 2021