CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis initially for 6 months with strong potential to be further extended or made permanent.
Up to £16.67per hour PAYE
Senior Scientist Role:
- To support the business with onsite Formulation Development, contributing to the development of products that help people live better, healthier lives. Innovation is the foundation of formulation development, supplying pioneering solutions and state of the art technologies to support drug product development (oral solid dose).
- To ensure that all Client projects and internal research projects are conducted in accordance with the company\'s policies and procedures, meet Client specifications and are delivered on time and within budget
- To provide coaching and mentoring to the junior members of the team
- To conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
- Typically, a minimum of a BSc and at least three - five years\' experience in a relevant technical area, or a relevant PhD with a good understanding of appropriate characterisation techniques and/or formulation/manufacturing processes, or equivalent.
- A background in Oral Solid Dose manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Senior Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51638.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 51638
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 13th September 2021
- Expires: 11th October 2021