CK Group are recruiting for a Business Development Executive, to join a small Biotechnology company at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity for someone with lab experience, ideally in histology and Immunohistochemistry (IHC), who is keen to work in science though away from the lab.
GLP accredited contract research laboratory, that provides Histology and IHC Services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sectors.
This is a client facing role, and would suit someone with experience in a commercial laboratory setting or with a life science background, who is keen to move into a commercially focused role away from the lab. Experience in Histology and IHC is preferred, but the client will provide training to get you up to speed.
Responsibilities will include:
- To work with clients in order to understand their technical requirements and to be able to generate accurate quotations in a timely manner
- Support the qualification of new business opportunities
- Attend customer conference calls, being prepared to discuss requirements and quotations
- To be part of various exhibitions
- Provide accurate sales reporting and forecasting of future opportunities
- Degree in Life Sciences with experience in Histology and IHC preferred
- Commercial lab experience
- Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51621.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51621
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 12th September 2021
- Expires: 10th October 2021