We are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager - Biologics to join a leading Clinical Stage Immuno-oncology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the CMC Project Manager - Biologics you will be responsible for managing CMC projects from candidate selection up to clinical trials.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager or Senior Scientist with a strong background in managing CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) activities focused on biologics (ideally AAV related products).
The role offers flexibility working from home.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CMC Project Manager- Biologics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan, monitor and drive CMC projects and ensure key milestones are met.
2. You will update, manage projects plans and timelines to ensure project objectives are achieved.
3. Draft and develop high quality internal and external documentation.
4. As the CMC Project Manager - Biologics, you will chair project team meetings and update internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the CMC Project Manager - Biologics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biological Sciences/ Biochemistry / Immunology etc.
2. Extensive industry experience in CMC within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry focused on biologics. This included pharmaceutical product development, feasibility studies, analytical development, regulatory filings , commercial operations and more.
Key Words: CMC / Biologics / Cell Therapy / Project Management / Biotech / Home-Based / Oxfordshire / MS Project / Product Development / Stability Testing / Analytical Development
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635446
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th September 2021
- Expires: 8th October 2021