Anatomy Laboratory Technician
3 month contract
11.00 - 13.00 per hour
Cpl Life Sciences are recruiting for a Anatomy Laboratory Technician to join our client in London on a 3 month contract, experience of working with Cadavers is essential.
The main purpose of this role is to provide the Anatomy Laboratory Deputy Manager with any administrative and technical support for the running of the Anatomy Laboratory.
- Monitoring and completion of audit documentation
- Creation and collation of register documents, protocol paperwork
- Basic finance and ordering
- Setting up of practical class materials for teaching courses and surgical workshops
- Keeping the lab tidy
- Assist in the selection, storage and preservation of cadaveric specimens and other teaching materials for use in the laboratory.
- Assist in the receipt and storage of cadavers and cadaveric materials used for teaching and surgical training within the Anatomy Laboratory.
- Working with Cadavers is essential
- Previous lab experience
- The ability to undertake lifting and manual handling
- The ability to work flexible hours
Please apply within or for more information please contact Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Amy Goddard
- Reference: JO-2109-476092
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th September 2021
- Expires: 8th October 2021