Clinical Research Associate II
Home or Office Based - Permanent
Competitive salary + benefits
A leading CRO, focused on the development of innovative new therapies to improve the worlds health, is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to work as part of the UK Clinical Operations group within the UK.
- Site management and monitoring from identification to close out
- Adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan across sites
- Build and maintain relationships with key site and study personnel
- Provide and ensure adherence to study protocol
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- Ensure full ICH-GCP and regulatory guidelines followed throughout study.
- Life science, nursing or pharmacy degree
- Minimum of 12 months independent on-site monitoring experience within the UK
- Experience across multiple studies and sites.
- Strong ICH-GCP and UK regulatory knowledge
- Full UK Driving license and flexibility to travel up to 3 days per week.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV asap to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for further details.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2109-476027_5
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th September 2021
- Expires: 8th October 2021