We are currently looking for a Development Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Development Analyst you will be responsible for performing analytical method development of pharmaceutical products
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working as part of the Analytical team, you will be responsible for undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia methods.
2. You will perform analytical testing using various techniques such as UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis.
3. You will be responsible for the compilation of completed scientific documentation while maintaining accurate records of all work completed.
4. As the Analytical Scientist you will be a part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout.
5. Perform analytical method development and validation
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis)
Key Words: Analyst | GMP | Chemistry | HPLC Analytical | API | Raw materials
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635343
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th September 2021
- Expires: 8th October 2021