A leading Chemical Manufacturing Business based near Alfreton is currently recruiting for Quality Control Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, operating on AM/PM shift (details below), paying £19,500-21,500.
The AM shift is 6am - 2pm, and the PM shift is 2pm - 10pm. Flexibility will be required to work additional hours if needed (over time rates paid), due to this candidates must have their own transport to apply.
- Laboratory testing of in-process samples - viscosity, density, etc.
- Completing and maintaining laboratory documentation - lab records, reports, etc.
- Maintaining a high level of H&S in the lab, maintaining equipment calibration/maintenance records
- Chemistry based education and/or industrial laboratory experience
- Happy in a hands on, fast paced laboratory role
- Good attention to detail and communication skills
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2160860
- Posted: 9th September 2021
- Expires: 7th October 2021