Are you a recent Graduate with a degree in Life Sciences and available to start a new role at short notice?
We are currently looking for a number of Lab Technicians to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands area on a short term project. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for supporting a COVID-19 project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Lab Technician, you will be responsible for working with PCR and executing lab testing activities.
2. You will be responsible for troubleshooting any specimens or equipment related project.
3. You will be working with internal LIMS systems to ensure the safety removal of waste.
4. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for receiving, sorting and preparing biological samples (swab. blood, serum and tumoral).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline (Biomedical Science, Pharmaceutical, Biochemistry etc.)
2. Recent graduate in Life Sciences.
3. Ideally experience with PCR.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | GMP | Life | Sciences | Contract | Midlands | COVID-19 | Project
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635439
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th September 2021
- Expires: 7th October 2021