Economics (Accounting, Finance)
Perform tasks in agreement with the Head of Finance and Accounting or/and Chief Accountant. Monitor and analyse the company?s business operations and prepare various financial statements according to local legislation, accounting standards, internal regulations and policies.
Tasks and duties:
- Perform documentary and financial control of accounting documentation (distribution, approvals, reliability of supporting documentation, correctness etc.).
- Record business events in the information system and close reporting period in the information system.
- Conduct financial operations.
- Prepare various financial statements, reports, analyses concerning the company?s business operations.
- Calculation of salaries, accounting of fixed assets and material management etc.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in line with local accounting standards and in line with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), company accounting policies and other instructions.
- Prepare the data for a consolidation package for realization, estimates and plan.
- Prepare instructions for monitoring business events.
- Calculate taxes, deferred taxes, contributions and other legal obligations in line with local legislation.
- Monitor the local accounting and tax legislation and regulations.
- Conduct/participate in performing the annual inventory of assets, liabilities.
- Archive documentation in accordance with local regulations.
- Implementation of internal accounting controls.
- Preparation of country file in accordance with companies transfer pricing policy.
- Participate in external and internal audits, tax and possible other reviews and controls.
- Cooperate in development and implementation of software applications and potential other IT solution for accounting purposes.
- Carry out tasks and duties in compliance with regulations in the fields of quality assurance, occupational health and safety, and fire safety.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the superior, consistent with employee?s qualifications and needs of the work process.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience as an Accountant (working in an international company is an advantage).
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel).
- Experience with accounting software (Navision/Business Central, SAP) is an advantage.
- Accurate, precise, analytical, good with numbers
- Open and clear communication
- Systematic, well organised
- Able to meet deadlines
- Self-initiative, hard-working, efficient
- HQ oriented-very cooperative and responsive
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Lewis Coulson
- Phone: 01727 811 634
- Reference: BH-32270
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021