*£30.00 per hour
*Full-Time and Part-Time hours available, (7 days p/week or part-time)
As a Vaccine preparation and Clinical Manager, the post holder will work as leader of a dynamic team in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of COVID-19 vaccinations.
The post holder will be responsible for clinical oversight of the safe storage, handling and preparation of the vaccine, ensure national guidance is followed, e.g. national protocols, PGDs, at the vaccination centres and provide oversight and education for consent staff to ensure safe and effective delivery of vaccines. In particular, the post holder will be responsible for:
* Coordination and oversight of screening and vaccination delivery
* Provision of adequate leadership and support to all staff and citizens.
* Clinical escalations of clinical supervisors, clinical assessors and vaccination staff.
* Clinical review of patient safety conditions and identification of potential clinical risks and concerns.
* Ensuring the effective delivery of care including undertaking specialist procedure, providing specialist advice, structured education and ongoing support to the site staff and the patients.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree along with UK GPhC registration.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J98819
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021