CK Group are recruiting for an Antibody Scientist to join the Biological Formulation Development (BFD) group in a leading drug discovery business, at their state-of-the-art facilities located in Slough on an initial 12 month contract.
Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology-based diseases.
This position will be based on our client?s site in Slough.
£18.19 per hour PAYE.
Antibody Scientist Role:
- Responsible for supporting ongoing projects by supplying formulations for all stages of the monoclonal antibody development process.
- Performing experiments or analysis, enabling non-clinical or clinical studies
- Supporting pre-formulation laboratory activities which include laboratory set-up and provision of technical resources
- Authoring formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation, based on a deep understanding of biochemical or physical degradation routes of antibody-derived molecules.
- A graduate scientist (BSc. / MSc.) in a relevant Life Sciences discipline.
- Applicants should have experience in protein/antibody analysis (HPLC /UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, MFI) with experience in formulation development seen as an advantage.
- High level of numeracy and the ability to critically evaluate data.
- Ability to work in a busy team environment with changing priorities.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Antibody Scientist position, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51612.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51612
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021