CK Group are recruiting for a QC Technician to join a leading manufacturer of high performance adhesives to be based in Alfreton, on an initial 3 month contract with a good opportunity to be made permanent.
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday covering a rotating pattern of early and late shifts.
QC Technician Role:
As a QC Technician, the main purpose of your role will be laboratory testing of manufactured products.
Further responsibilities of this QC Technician will include:
· Processing production documentation upon completion of QC testing within company MRP system.
· Carrying out planned tasks in accordance with the Company?s Quality Systems Manual and as directed by the Quality Manager
· Passing details of any product non-conformities to Quality/Production Management to aid investigations and rectification.
. Ensuring necessary product certification is created and passed to Sales in a timely manner.
· Ensuring all measuring equipment used has valid calibration.
· Maintaining laboratory records, equipment and laboratory facility, including general housekeeping.
As a QC Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Previous experience working within a QC laboratory would be a distinct advantage.
· Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51586.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51586
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021