Are you an experienced Project Engineer for customised medical products and services looking for a new exciting challenge?
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading medical technology company based in Switzerland.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for developing new products, clinical concepts and digital workflows for medical products and applications in cooperation with brand management, sales and customers. The role will involve some travelling around Europe to meet with customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating cross functional product development projects in line with internal processes. As well as developing new products with customers, you will also ensure great communication with internal stakeholders and management team.
2. You will also be responsible for try-storming of new ideas, concepts and applications in an agile approach and creating digital libraries for the company\'s product CAD/CAM systems. Support evaluation of new technologies, software applications and digital workflows.
3. As the Project Engineer, you will design models and establish technical drawings as well as 3D graphics on software packages such as 3D CAD SolidWorks. You\'ll support market intelligence and benchmarking of competitive concepts and workflows.
4. Additionally, you will also evaluate technical solutions and the performance of feasibility studies, establish and coordinate verification and validation activities as well as support production during implementation.
5. You will also be responsible for ensuring continuous technical product surveillance and will support brand managers in technical questions about the products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bioengineering or another related field of study. You will need to have a proven track record in managing complex international projects as well as experience in CAD/CAM process and thorough knowledge of product development, manufacturing and testing.
2. Proven industry experience in the development of medical device products (preferably within the dental field) is required, however, we would also consider other highly regulated sectors such as automotive. You will also need to have knowledge of product development, manufacturing, testing as well as knowledge of specific development tools (e.g. FMEA, statistical analysis, tolerance analysis, design of experiments).
3. Sound knowledge of MDR, FDA and ISO standards are required as well as experience in using 3D CAD software packages - ideally SolidWorks.
4. Lastly, for this role, you will need to be fluent in English (reading and writing) as well as have good communication skills in German. Additional languages would be advantageous.
Key Words: Product Development | Design Engineer | Mechanical Engineering | Biotechnology | Medical Technology | Bioengineering | Project Engineer | Medical Device | Dental
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635102
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021