CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis (contract is inside IR35) for 12 months.
A global biopharmaceutical company who are committed to helping patients who are living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, from cancer to psoriasis.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Uxbridge which is easily commutable from central London and the Home Counties region, with great commuter and international travel links.
Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist Role:
The main purpose of this role is to:
- Oversee and lead local pharmacovigilance related activities as directed.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior members of staff to ensure compliance.
- Represent the Drug Safety and Risk Management department within the affiliate as a point of reference internally for Drug Safety and Risk Management queries.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Complying to the conditions of the Marketing Authorisation of Products through preparing, planning and the implementation of additional Risk Minimisation Measures.
- Overseeing the management of the Risk Management Mailbox and support the Specialists with any queries received from HCPs.
- Overseeing the quality review of electronic Risk Management Programme system data output against paper Prescription Authorization Forms.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Scientific/Pharmacy degree or equivalent background, with previous Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ability to summarise medical information.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51597.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51597
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2021
- Expires: 6th October 2021