CK Group are recruiting for a contract Regulatory Knowledge Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company, working remotely, on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a multinational patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focus on severe diseases.
The role is based at our client\'s site in Slough, which is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas.
Regulatory Knowledge Specialist Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Drive the current strategy forward and to project timelines in accordance with broader program objectives.
- Manage, develop and deliver high-quality training materials
- Ensure that any training and curriculum are available in the company?s learning management system
- Work with partner organisations to ensure that the training content and design aligns with company standards and meet GxP requirements
To succeed in this role:
- You will come from a Regulatory Affairs Knowledge Specialist background where you have managed, developed and delivered training and training material
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51593.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 51593
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021