CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Production Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
From £11.86 ph PAYE depending upon experience
Shift Production Operator Role:
- Perform simple TPM maintenance Tasks, adheres to 5s principles
- Performs routine visual inspection of partially complete, complete, or packaged products per procedure, specification, print, catalogue, and/or visual standard.
- Performs routine dimensional inspection of product per procedure, using basic measuring equipment.
- Performs dimensional inspection of in-process manufactured products using specialized equipment such as; Surface Finish Analyzer, Air Gages and coordinate measuring machines (CMM?s). Final confirmation of finished components ready for dispatch using SAP
- Perform final cleaning and part marking operations as per procedures using equipment such as; Degrease Machine, Shot Blast Machine, Passivation Machine, Laser Part Mark Machines, Labelling Printers.
- Education - Educated to GCSE or equivalent
- Licenses/Certifications - NVQ in General Engineering/Clean Room Certifications
- Experience - Proven experience within medical devices industry or high precision manufacturing environment
- Competencies - Must be able to apply themselves to multi task roles, and understand the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Other - Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word, Excel and Outlook preferred
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Shift Production Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51327.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51327
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021