What you?ll do
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilize problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and staff.
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines, while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s).
- Ensure quality. Evaluate the quality and integrity of the reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation and perform site document verification.QualificationsMore about you
On your first day we?ll expect you to have:
- Substantial Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
-The ability to function as a mentor and role model for other CRAs.
- Bachelor?s or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills within a matrixed team.
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of urgency and limited oversight. A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced level and strong comprehensive site management or equivalent CRA II or Sr CRA experience or advanced level onsite monitoring experience in clinical research with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology
- Very strong and advanced previous onsite clinical monitoring experience is essential in the capacity of a CRA I or CRA II or equivalent performing all types of visits .
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must be willing to travel approx. 1.5 - 2 days per week.
The Senior CRA role can be either home based anywhere in the Netherlands or at our main office in Amsterdam
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Lewis Coulson
- Phone: 01727 811 634
- Reference: BH-32261
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021