Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior QA Specialist to join a leading Medical Device company at their site based in Selzach on a contract basis for 4 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Overview the Quality systems ensuring compliance
- Assess regional/global documents being updated and ascertain amendments are required for local procedures
- Plan, execute and follow up internal audits in the Distribution Center
- Manage the Service Level Agreements, supporting any request to add and delete a supplier to this list
Further responsibilities will include:
- Having an oversight on the Quality event management
- Acting as Quality Leader for owned QA processes
- Supporting with Batch record verification for Repack Re-labelling activities
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in a scientific field is required
- Previous experience in areas such as Quality Operations, Compliance, Supplier Quality, Quality Systems, etc.
- Fluency in German is strongly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51588 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51588
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021